- Ice Cream
Taste the Love.
Luella’s Bar-B-Que is named after owner and Pit Boss Jeff Miller’s grandmother Luella. “Grandma Lue” did all the cooking when the family would get together for Sunday dinner and holidays. Scratch cooking from the garden at its best. What she handed down was an understanding of how great food is created – honest good cooking, made with a loving hand.
• Expertly prepared smoked meats and fresh sides. Made from scratch, high quality grub, tasting great everyday.
• Warm, friendly and caring staff that enjoy their work and strives to ensure a truly great experience. That’s another way of saying “down-home, Southern hospitality”.
• Order-Pay-Dine, Monday thru Friday lunch, in a fast casual environment; plenty of time to enjoy your meal before your next appointment.
• Every day from 4pm to close, and all day Saturday, we offer full service dining for a more relaxed dining experience.
• Call ahead for carry-out. We can make it happen before you get to the store.